The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (NJ DCA) is dedicated to protecting your privacy. By submitting comments, you agree to allow NJ DCA to collect and use this information solely to gather feedback on recovery needs that will guide the Action Plan development. Please read our Privacy Notice.
* Program Selection
* First Name
* Last Name
* Email Address
* Phone Number
Primary language if not English
* Do you own or rent the property?
* Property Owner First Name
* Property Owner Last Name
* Property Owner Email Address
* Property Owner Phone Number
* Property Address
* Property City
* Property Zip
* How did Hurricane Ida damage the property?
* Is this property your primary residence?
* Did the property have an active flood insurance policy at the time of the storm?
* Was the property declared substantially damaged by a local official?
"Substantially damaged" means damage to a building in which the total cost of repairs is 50 percent or more of the building’s market value before a disaster.
* If the property has unrepaired damage from the storm, please provide an estimate of the remaining repair costs?
* Please identify the primary type of assistance you are interested in applying for
Please identify the secondary type of assistance
Please identify other types of assistance that are needed
* How can NJ DCA work with you and local groups to help residents access the resources and support your community needs to recover?
Please rank the priority of the following recovery initiatives:
* Ensuring recovery assistance goes to low- to moderate-income individuals
* Completing home repairs and elevation
* Purchasing flood-prone properties and converting them to greenspace
* Funding infrastructure improvements to reduce flooding risk (including drainage improvements, floodwalls/levees, sewer separation, and stream restoration)
Imagine it is 2026, five years after Hurricane Ida. You look at your community and think it has recovered well. Please describe what makes a recovery successful in your opinion
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Completing this registration survey is currently required to apply for future recovery programs. The survey is not an application. As the Action Plan is developed and programs become available, we will send information to the contacts you have listed. If you have questions or additional information you would like to share, please email DisasterRecoveryandMitigation@dca.nj.gov
All fields are required. Please populate all fields and try again or contact Disaster Recovery and Mitigation at (609) 292-3750 or email DisasterRecoveryandMitigation@dca.nj.gov.
Your registration request has been received. Confirmation #